Ads

Find a teacher

3 Weeks of Esperanto

Esperanto

So, you may have heard about Esperanto. Just in case if you have not, welcome to read my previous article about it Esperanto: Saluton! I actually wanted to learn Portuguese because of its similarity with Spanish; however, the made-to-be-easy Esperanto caught my attention. Then, I tried it! 

Today is the third week of my learning Esperanto. Everything has gone well so far. After one week of learning, I could exchange messages with some Esperantists (Esperanto speakers) on lernu.net, a popular website for learning Esperanto, and certainly with the help of an English-Esperanto dictionary. The point here is the grammar of Esperanto is so simple, easy to learn and it has given me much flexibility in constructing my sentences. 



Esperanto translation for "I see you". 
Note. I - mi / see - vidas (vidi) / you - vi(n)
  1. Mi vidas vin
  2. Mi vin vidas
  3. Vin mi vidas
  4. Vidas mi vin
  5. Vidas vin mi

Now, let me write in Esperanto. Please correct if you notice any mistake.

Saluton miaj karaj amikoj. Cxi tie estas mia unuan artikolon en Esperanto. Mi esperas ke mi povas fari bone. Kiam mi babiladis kun unun amikon, sxi demandis min kiam kaj kiel mi lernas Esperanton. Mi eklernis Esperanton cxar min interesas la gramatiko de Esperanto. Felicxule, mia hispana min helpi multe. Estas multaj vortoj similas kun la hispanon.

Mi volas acxeti kelkaj librojn sed ne estas la libron de Esperanto cxi tie. Mi kutime auxdas al radion kiel Muzaiko aux legxas kelkaj artikulojn Esperanta. Mi vere gxojas fari gxin kaj mi vere volas paroli Esperanton. Viajn komentojn mi atendas. Gxis revido.

What do you think about Esperanto language and constructed language? Do you know any constructed language that is not featured yet? Thanks for reading. Feel free to share this article if you like. If you have any opinions, please leave a comment. I love reading them.


Photo credit
Malias
Esperanto Documentary

Random posts

Videos

Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *